quarta-feira, 2 de junho de 2010

Inglês

Some things about me…


My favourite dishes are fried chicken with French fries and salad, spaghetti with eggs and codfish. For breakfast, I usually eat a bowl of milk with cereals and toast. At lunchtime, I love eating meat and spaghetti with salad. For dessert I eat fruit. To finish the day I, sometimes, eat fish and rice with a lot of vegetables, and I eat fruit. I eat breakfast and dinner at home, with my family and I eat lunch at the school canteen. During all school day I always eat bread with cheese and ham on the breaks. In the last few weeks, I have been trying to eat just healthy food. It’s difficult because I must avoid fried food, sweets and go to fast food restaurants. Fortunately I’m not worried about my health, because I also practice a lot of sport, like Gymnastics, Football, Badminton and swimming.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário